I have worked since I was 16, and the day I left my last job to have a baby was the best day ever! I interviewed for my new job, and I was officially hired to be a mommy on March 17, 2014. I met my new boss at 3:52am, and her name is Anniston Mae. She’s grumpy at times, smiles when she wants something, and cry’s if she doesn’t get her way. I clearly wasn’t informed the pay would be this little, my boss can be stingy and I mostly get paid with kisses and hugs. My hours are 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, I found out fast I’m at her beck and call. Don’t get me wrong, she’s one of the best bosses I have ever had, she has taught me more lessons, and has showed me how to love this job every day.
I also have a 2nd job I juggle with, and I got hired in September of 2012. My boss is Ethan John and he’s a 8 years old. I was hired to be his stepmom. He can be demanding at times, and he only takes yes for an answer. We made a deal that I would cook his favorite food, do his laundry, help with school work, and buy him candy and anything sugar. Again he doesn’t pay much, but I soon realized his pay is filling my heart with joy. Plus getting secret snuggles that are unexpected is my bonus!
At night on my free time I hang out with my co-worker named Sean. He snuggles, kisses, has my back on everything, helps with my other 2 jobs, and is my rock through this journey called life.
- I LOVE coffee, especially Starbucks and my Keurig is my saving grace.
- I went to college to do Television production, and worked on a couple of TV shows (Girls Behaving Badly). I’m sure you never heard of it, but Chelsea Handler was pretty much in my office everyday!
- I moved at least 5 times growing up!
- My parents are from Boston, and I spent most of my summers there during my childhood.
- I was told my daughter was a boy the first time we found out the sex…yikes!
- I have one younger sister, and her daughter Ryan, is 10 months apart from my daughter.
- My daughter is born on St Patty’s day and I’m half Irish.
- Target makes me happy and I frequent there at least once a week.
- I was allergic to shrimp growing up, because I ate too much at a party one night– not even joking.
- I was 25 years old when I opened a shoe store with my bestie!